- “ Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardour and attended to with diligence”- Abigail Adams
- “Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.”
– George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian
- ‘Poetry and friendship are the two greatest sources of sweetness,’ says an ancient Sanskrit proverb.”
- If you have to, fart with pride.
- Objective ek, tarike anek.
- Pyar kiya jaay ya chhod diya jaay.
- A man who is well armed for the battle of life i.e. possesses good qualities, becomes successful and prosperous. Such a man experiences the real happiness. – Sam Veda
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
- Go empty
- Rules don’t exist in the Universe, they are manifestations of “my tiny mind”.
- You know empty belly turns you into a very humble non discriminating person
- Ek mulakat zaruri hai sanam – Rajgadh to Torana with overnight stay – check
- Man exists for the achievement of his desires – Atlas Shrugged
You want to be happy in life? Learn to appreciate! Appreciate the beauty…and..the beast.